Spoil yourself in this exquisite oceanfront estate right on your own beach on the north shore of Kauai. Savor the views and enjoy the gentle trade winds from this beautiful home with exceptional quality throughout. Immaculate and newly remodeled 4 bedroom main house and 1 bedroom guest house with lush grounds on the beach at Anini.
Come explore this famous north shore two-mile stretch of soft white sand and the largest living coral reef on Kauai.
Snorkel in the tropical water and observe sea turtles, paddleboard for a different perspective, enjoy yoga on the beach, swim, kayak, and enjoy a cocktail on your beach as you watch the sunset. You will relax and time will melt away as you enjoy this private tropical estate. The Anini House offers a 4-bedroom 3.5 bath main house plus a private 1 bedroom 1 bath guest house. The grounds offer different destinations for meditation, relaxation, outdoor yoga or just a peaceful nap in a hammock. The property is a popular site for weddings and receptions as well with a chef's kitchen and room to spread out.
- 2 Master suites with King Beds and private bathrooms. One with AC.
- 1 Guest Bedroom with queen bed and AC.
- 1 Kid's bunk room with four twin beds and private bathroom.
- A fully equipped gourmet kitchen with jade green granite counters, custom cabinetry, Sub Zero refrigerator, and six-burner range and oven.
- Bamboo floors through-out.
- Separate laundry room.
- Large meticulously manicured grounds with barbeque area and lush tropical flowering plants.
- Seamless indoor/outdoor living with two covered Ipe hardwood lanais with ocean views.
- Fully separate one bedroom guest house with King bed, AC in the bedroom, and comfortable lounging area.
- Other amenities include: High Speed Wireless Internet, and gas grill.
The Anini Beach House is on the sand at Anini Beach, one of our famous north shore gems and finest seasonal snorkel and surf location. You are 5 minutes from Kilauea town where you will find wonderful restaurants and charming boutiques. Historic Hanalei Town is a 10 minute drive from the house where you will find more fine restaurants and boutiques as well as services including massage and yoga, and shops to rent snorkel gear, bikes, or kayaks.
This home is currently on the market for sale.
TVNC-5079 and TV-2020. HI Tax W43821995-01. 24 hour on island guest contact, Kauai Island Vacations, Inc. (808) 826-1111.