Secluded from the rest of the world, the Islands of Hawaii warmly welcome visitors. With a climate perfect for beach-going, cooled by trade winds and infused with the scent of tropical flowers, Hawaii is America’s vacation paradise. Hawaii hotels offer a complete mixture of casual Hawaiian elegance to luxurious world-class accommodations.
Hawaii Hotels and Resorts
These destinations include:
Maui (Kaanapali, Lahaina, Wailea, Makena, Hana)
It’s 11,000 feet from the top of Haleakala crater down to Maui’s whale-filled seas – and you can experience them both in the same day on this compact island. Whether you’re drawn to shopping, nightlife, art galleries, beaches, golf, or spas at world-class resorts, Maui will charm you.
Oahu (Honolulu, Waikiki)
The island that attracts the most visitors to Hawaii, Oahu is home to world-famous Waikiki Beach. And that’s only part of its allure: from Diamond Head crater to Pearl Harbor, Iolani Palace to the Banzai Pipeline, Oahu offers unique attractions plus fine restaurants, shopping, golf courses, and nightlife.
Hawaii (Big Island) (Kona, Kohala)
While the Big Island challenges athletes in the annual Ironman Triathlon, vacationers are energized by its golf-shopping-dining triad. And no trip is complete without a visit to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Hike to the lip of Kilauea’s red-hot caldera – especially dramatic when viewed after dark.
Kauai (Poipu, Lihue, Kapaa)
Lush Kauai, where South Pacific was filmed, offers vibrant beauty. For the big-picture view of lush Waimea canyon, the steep cliffs along Na Pali coast, and Kauai’s uninhabited beaches, take a narrated seaplane excursion. On land, relax at the lush Princeville and sunny Poipu Beach resort areas.
Once the site of the world’s largest pineapple plantation, small and isolated Lanai has no stoplights, one tiny town, and two five-star resorts. This island of Hawaii is a favorite with snorkelers, especially Hulopo’e Bay. Golf, sun, swim, hike, and saddle up to ride across Lanai’s sun-drenched terrain.
Molokai affords vacationers a glimpse of Old Hawaii, where Father Damien once faithfully tended to Hansen’s disease sufferers on Kalaupapa peninsula. Today travelers can ride a mule down to the white-sand beach, visit a working cattle ranch, and explore Halawa Valley, dotted with magical waterfalls.
- Mauna Lani Bay Hotel
- The Fairmont Orchid
- The Fairmont Orchid Gold
- Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel
- Hilton Waikoloa Village
- Kona Village
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort
Find more information Kauai hotels.
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa
- Princeville Resort
- Kauai Marriott Resort & Beach Club
- ResortQuest Kauai Beach at Makaiwa
- The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui
- The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui Villas
- Hotel Hana-Maui & Honua Spa
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
- Kapalua Villas
- Sheraton Maui
- Wailea Marriott Resort & Spa
- ResortQuest at Papakea Resort
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort
- JW Marriott Ihilani Resort & Spa
- ResortQuest Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Hawaii Prince Hotel
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort & Spa
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort
- Outrigger Regency on the Beachwalk
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
- Waikiki Parc Hotel
- Outrigger Reef on the Beach